Haycock Camping Ministries is a non-profit, non-denominational ministry, desiring to win and train individuals for Christ.
Haycock provides Christ-centered camping experiences that lead individuals to Jesus Christ and train them to serve Him.
- To strengthen the ministry of families, churches, and communities through Christian camping programs and activities.
- To promote fellowship among believers who have the mutual objective of winning and training other individuals for Christ, and to facilitate their positive interaction with the lost through camping.
- To develop godly leaders among youth, through camping programs administered under the leadership of mature Christian examples.
- To provide, maintain, preserve, and increase the property and holds of Haycock Camping Ministries for the fulfillment of its mission.
- To interact with the community and local government to provide mutually beneficial programs and activities congruent with the ministry’s principles and standards.
What We Believe
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three (3) persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe man was created in the image of God. Man sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. We believe all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.